Add a Xerox Printer to your Computer on Windows 7
1. Click on START Button screen.
on the lower left hand corner of computer
2. Select DEVICES AND PRINTERS 3. At top of DEVICE AND PRINTER window, Select Add a printer
4. The Add printer Wizard should appear. Select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
5. Next, select the printer to which you would like to print. If the printer that you want to print to is not listed, select the bottom option: The printer that I want isn’t listed
6. On the next window you can stay with the default option, which is; Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature. Select NEXT button.
7. Once the printer of your choice is located, double-‐click on the printer and it will be connected and set up on your local computer. FOR ALL TECHNICAL/SUPER USERS You can simply connect to printers via UNC path: \\apinfpsv1 This will allow you to select the printer of choice. Simply right-‐click printer and select CONNECT