( PA G E 1 )
Antique diamond butterfly brooch in silver-topped gold. Ruby stud earrings surrounded by diamonds in silver-topped gold. EVERYTHING’S COMING UP ROSES
( PA G E 2 )
(Each “flower” is one of a pair of earrings listed below.) Edwardian diamond, emerald and platinum cluster earrings.
Edwardian platinum-topped gold pearl earrings surrounded by diamonds. $17,500 Ruby stud earrings surrounded by diamonds in silver-topped gold. Edwardian ruby and diamond earrings set in platinum-topped gold. SIPPIN’ PRETTY
( PA G E 4 )
Antique diamond, ruby and turquoise dragonfly brooch.
Antique “Damselfly” brooch in silver-topped gold with ruby eyes.
( PA G E 5 )
1. Antique silver-topped earrings with diamonds and pink topaz. 2. Art Nouveau gold, diamond and enamel locket.
3. Art Nouveau diamond, enamel and gold pansy brooch.
4. Art Nouveau gold and pink enamel clover brooch with seed pearl.
( PA G E 6 )
Louis Comfort Tiffany sapphire, moonstone and platinum necklace.
( PA G E 7 )
1. Edwardian diamond, seed pearl and platinum drop earrings. 2. Sterlé Paris diamond, aquamarine, and platinum earrings.
3. Tiffany & Co. diamond, sapphire and platinum earrings.
4. Antique European diamond and pearl, silver-topped gold earrings.
5. Antique diamond pear shaped earrings.
6. Art Deco earrings: 6 diamonds in a line set in platinum.
GIRL ON WIRE
( PA G E 8 )
Raymond Yard diamond, ruby, jade and onyx Cycling Jester brooch.
( PA G E 9 )
1. Marina Bulgari golden citrine and green tourmaline geometric necklace.
2. Marina Bulgari green tourmaline ring with 4.19 carat “HVs” diamond center. PA L M R E A D E R
( PA G E 1 0 & 1 1 )
Verdura diamond, rubellite tourmaline, platinum and gold Turban ring. 1. David Webb diamond, platinum and gold “Caterpillar” bracelet. 2. Van Cleef & Arpels sapphire, emerald and diamond earrings. 3. French gold, sapphire and emerald garland necklace by Birks. HOOTIE IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS
$42,500 $37,500 $25,000 $22,500
( PA G E 1 2 )
Gold, enamel and diamond “Sleepy Owl” Brooch. Edwardian silver-topped earrings with concentric circles of diamonds. Art Deco platinum hexagonal earrings with milgrain set diamonds.
$5,500 $13,500 $5,500
Antique old mine-cut diamond earrings. Approximately 6 carats each.
( PA G E 1 3 )
1. David Webb gold pendant necklace with diamond, and lapis lazuli. 2. Bulgari gold and diamond earrings. BLUE RIBBON
( PA G E 1 4 )
Edwardian gold Horseshoe brooch with sapphires and diamonds.
( PA G E 1 5 )
1. J.E.Caldwell Art Deco diamond and platinum bracelet.
2. Harry Winston diamond, sapphire and platinum floral line bracelet. 3. Art Deco platinum, diamond and ruby bracelet. 4. Art Deco old European cut diamond and platinum line bracelet. 5. Harry Winston diamond, emerald and platinum floral line bracelet. 6. Art Deco diamond, sapphire and platinum link bracelet. FOUR O’CLOCK SLUMP
$22,500 $35,000 $25,000 $36,000 $35,000 $45,000
( PA G E 1 6 & 1 7 )
1. Cartier London Art Deco platinum and diamond ring with pearls. 2. Bulgari Art Deco diamond and platinum bracelet. 3. French Retro diamond and platinum ring. 4. Charlton Art Deco diamond and platinum watch. 2.75 carat E VVS2 center diamond.
$45,000 $135,000 $9,500 $175,000
JUMPING FOR JOY
( PA G E 1 8 )
Art Deco diamond, emerald and platinum earrings.
( PA G E 1 9 )
1. René Boivin Art Deco platinum, peridot and diamond ring.
2. Dolce & Gabbana peridot and gold rivière necklace. 3. Verdura green tourmaline and gold earrings. W H O ’ S W AT C H I N G W H O M ?
$37,500 $65,000 $8,500
( PA G E 2 0 )
Mauboussin Paris gold, diamond, ruby and sapphire bird brooch. Jean Charles ruby, diamond, turquoise, and emerald gold bird brooch.
( PA G E 2 1 )
1. Van Cleef & Arpels turquoise and gold bracelet. 2. Van Cleef & Arpels turquoise, diamond and gold bracelet. 3. Gold square open link bracelet. 4. Cabochon ruby and sapphire swirl gold bracelet. 5. Van Cleef & Arpels herringbone gold “Illusion” bracelet. 6. Tiffany & Co. turquoise and sapphire gold bracelet. BLOWING BAUBLES
$7,500 $19,500 $9,500 $13,500 $25,000 $15,000
( PA G E 2 2 & 2 3 )
Van Cleef & Arpels cuflink and stud set (complete set not shown). $17,500 1. Feuillâtre French Art Nouveau opal, enamel, diamond and gold “Four Bees” ring. SOLD 2. Egyptian Revival enamel, opal, diamond and gold portrait ring. Attributed to Fouquet $20,000 3. J. E. Caldwell Art Deco black opal, diamond and platinum ring $24,500 4. Feuillâtre plique-à-jour enamel, opal, diamond and gold “Thistle” bracelet. $125,000 5. Art Deco 27.5 carat star sapphire, and diamond ring. $22,500 6. Art Nouveau jelly opal ring with 4 fleur de lys-shaped prongs. SOLD 7. Black Starr & Frost Art Deco 19.70 carat blue star sapphire and diamond ring. $12,500 GONE FISHIN’
( PA G E 2 4 )
Kurt Wayne aquamarine and diamond fish brooch.
( PA G E 2 5 )
1. Aquamarine, platinum and diamond floral earrings.
2. Okrant et Davidonniez Art Deco diamond and platinum extra wide bracelet. 3. Boucheron diamond, platinum and gold “Bombè” ring.
$7,500 $250,000 $37,500
Y O U A R E M Y H A P P I LY E V E R A F T E R
( PA G E 2 6 & 2 7 )
1. David Webb gold, white and red enamel frog dress set.
2. Edwardian diamond, ruby and gold snake ring.
3. French Art Nouveau gold and ruby lily pad cufflinks.
4. French Art Nouveau gold snake dress set with ruby eyes.
5. David Webb white enamel, cabochon ruby, gold and diamond frog bracelet. W AT C H T H E W O R L D W I T H G L I T T E R I N G E Y E S
( PA G E 2 8 )
Art Nouveau diamond, platinum and gold lorgnette. Sterlé Paris diamond and platinum fan brooch.
( PA G E 2 9 )
1. Emerald-cut 1.88 carat diamond ring F-Vs1 surrounded by 36 brilliant-cut diamonds.
2. Cushion-cut 5.28 carat blue Ceylon sapphire ring with diamond accents.
3. Art Deco 2.60 carat cushion-cut Colombian emerald ring with two large side diamonds.
4. Antique platinum 3.37 carat old mine brilliant cut diamond ring.
5. Oval cushion-cut 3.02 carat diamond ring G-Vs1 with 20 round-cut diamonds in setting.
6. A round-cut 3.46 carat sapphire three stone ring with large side diamonds.
7. A three stone emerald and diamond ring with 2.39 carat octagonal-cut emerald.
8. Art Deco style cushion-cut 4.07 carat diamond ring set in platinum with diamond accents.
9. Early Art Deco “Crossover” ring with 2.11 carat “ESi-1” and 2.00 carat “FSi1” center diamonds.
( PA G E 3 0 )
1. French Art Deco coral, diamond, onyx and platinum earrings.
2. English Raj antique banded agate, gold and enamel necklace.
3. Victorian banded agate and gold earrings.
4. Art Deco red coral, diamond, enamel and platinum ring. A G I R L’ S B E S T F R I E N D
( PA G E 3 1 )
Antique 15 karat gold and silver-topped diamond “Borzoi” dog brooch with carved amber. Art Deco platinum and diamond chain 61 inches long.
All original artwork by Kristen Somody Whalen. Editions available for sale through Macklowe Gallery.