your key to success.
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler - Fashion Center, AZ
real value from your friends at hampton.
At Hampton Inn and Hampton Inn & Suites , our guests count on us to give ®
them tremendous value for their dollar. Our developers expect that same kind of value and we deliver with a strong, proven brand that’s backed by the operational and marketing resources of Hilton Worldwide.
Hampton Inn Brunswick, GA
Hampton Inn & Suites Hemet, CA
a proven formula for success.
Hampton Inn Albilene, TX
The Hampton key to success is based on friendly hospitality, consistent quality and value, and it hasn’t changed since we first opened our doors in 1984. Our guests rely on us for clean, comfortable rooms, delicious breakfast, free internet access and friendly, attentive service. They expect it, because we provide it – for every stay, every time, at all of our locations. We guarantee it. Our award-winning brand’s performance story speaks for itself.
Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown Convention Center, MD
Hampton boasts robust occupancy, ADR and RevPAR. By always listening to the voice of our guests and not just delivering what they want but exceeding their expectations, we lock in their loyalty and the continued success of our owners.
Hampton Inn Kalispell, MT
little extras that go a long way. At Hampton Inn prototype hotels, every guest experiences quality at a midscale hotel price with a number of unexpected delights at every location. • Our signature Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed
• Coffeemaker, iron and ironing board in each guest room
features a plush, crisp white duvet and choice of comfy pillows. And, guests can sleep well at night
• Premium coffee and tea
knowing the linens and duvet are washed fresh for
• Easy-to-set clock radio
• Free in-room movie channel
• Hilton HHonors , our award-winning guest ®
• Free local calls • Updated bathrooms with big, fluffy towels,
Waterpik® showerhead and curved shower rod
• Free high-speed internet access • Free hot On the House breakfast featuring fresh ®
• Small meeting space at most locations • Swimming pool at most locations
baked waffles • On the Run breakfast bags every Monday-Friday for
• Exercise room at most locations
guests who are short on time
At Hampton Inn & Suites prototype hotels, not only do guests enjoy the same benefits as at Hampton Inn properties, but this prototype provides guests greater flexibility than a traditional Hampton Inn with a mix of standard guest rooms and studio suites, and boasts a two-story lobby/lodge with facilities such as: • Comfortable breakfast area
• Guest laundry
• Cozy, soft seating area
• Business services including copier and fax
• Suite Shop convenience shop ®
100% Hampton Guarantee Hampton has revolutionized the industry with its 100% Hampton Guarantee to guests: “Friendly service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. If you’re not satisfied, we don’t expect you to pay. That’s our commitment and your guarantee. That’s 100% Hampton.” Simply put, we do whatever it takes to make sure our guests enjoy their stay. If we can’t satisfy them, they don’t pay. Period.
Hampton Inn & Suites Hemet, CA
the Hilton Worldwide advantage. Every brand within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio is powered by the Hilton Worldwide Engine. The Hilton Worldwide Engine is a suite of industry leading tools and resources that support and drive hotels operating under our brands. Comprised of distribution, sales & marketing, global brand services, hotel operational technology and Hilton HHonors , it is what sets us apart from the ®
competition and underlies the continued success of hotels operating under our brands.
tribution s i D
• Network of Reservation Centers providing 24-hour multi-language global coverage and over 35 million telephone calls handled annually, generating over $3 billion per year • Industry leading proprietary websites generating in excess of over $4 billion per year • Distribution agreements with key global and local intermediaries
• Market Research – Providing actionable insights into customer needs, expectations and market behavior • Brand Training – Providing all brandrequired and optional educational opportunities in order to ensure consistency in service and sales delivery • Brand Performance Support – Providing one-stop-shop consultation support in areas such as new hotel ramp-up, guest experience (product and service), sales and revenue, and more
Brand Ser l a
• Quality Assurance – Protecting brand values through comprehensive on-site evaluations
Global Brand Services
Sales & Marketing • 30 International sales offices • Global size and presence gives increased negotiating power, higher level access and more influential customer relationships • Specialist global corporate, leisure, MICE and global/specialist travel agent sales teams enable a reduced need for property-based sales managers • Marketing – Delivering dedicated national brand campaigns via proven ROI-generating channels such as cable, print, outdoor, online, paid search, social media and public relations, as well as supporting hotel local marketing efforts by making turnkey tools and resources available to hotels
n li to
HHon or s
Marke & ti es
• A unique suite of integrated hospitality management applications that automate all business and property management functions in a hotel – designed for Hilton Worldwide, by Hilton Worldwide • Enhances customer loyalty, enabling consistent guest recognition across all Hilton Worldwide hotels before, during and after a stay • Drives RevPAR premiums by exposing more inventory to the demand using centralized distribution channels, feeding third party distributors, advanced purchase opportunities and reservations • Optimizes productivity, reducing workload redundancies and providing the industry’s most robust business intelligence reporting system
Hilton HHonors • Award-winning guest recognition and reward program – contributing significantly to a hotel’s occupancy • Over 25 million members spread over 230 countries and territories of which 9 million stay with us more than twice a year
hampton delivers for you. Our tried and tested brand, service and set-up make start-up simple. And you’ll receive all the support you need through our vast market knowledge inherent within Hilton Worldwide. Historically, Hampton has been and continues to be a leader in both Hampton Inn Las Vegas Tropicana, NV
the midscale segment as well as in the area of guest satisfaction. Hampton hotels ranked 4th overall in Entrepreneur’s 2010 Franchise ®
500 , compiled by the editors of Entrepreneur magazine. That same year, Hampton was voted best mid-priced hotel by the readers of Travel Weekly in their annual Readers’ Choice Awards survey. These key indicators not only make for a winning brand, they also significantly contribute to owner satisfaction. Hampton Inn Boston/Natick, MA
The Hampton name evokes images of quality with both guests and developers. And backed by the power of Hilton Worldwide, Hampton offers more benefits than ever. Through our extensive resources, we strive to give you three key advantages: 1. Drive business to your hotel 2. Give you the tools to serve, satisfy and retain guests 3. Provide information and support that helps you manage your
Hampton Inn Nashua, NH
business for optimum results
Hampton Inn Greenville, MS
Hampton Inn Waco, TX
exclusive owner benefits. Our owners are invaluable to Hampton and the entire Hilton Worldwide portfolio. To show how much we appreciate and value our owners’ loyalty and the confidence they place in our brand, we provide them an exclusive package of owner services and benefits, including: ®
• Hilton HHonors Gold VIP membership status in our award-winning guest reward program • Owner Travel Program which offers discount hotel rates for leisure travel at owned, managed or franchised properties within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio (excluding Hilton International properties) • Franchise Development Awards Program that allows our owners to be considered for special recognition based on new project/development efforts within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Orange County/Cypress, CA
grow with us. Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento, CA
Hampton is stronger today than ever before. Since our brand launched in 1984, we’ve experienced steady growth and sustained success, even during years when there was little or no growth industry-wide. This includes expansion into Canada, Mexico, Ecuador, Costa Rica and Europe. We continue to listen to our guests, stay on top of industry trends and explore features that drive sustainable competitive advantage as well as benefit the profitability of our owners. With a commitment to continuing growth, quality and outstanding performance, we stand on our track record, and on our promise to make Hampton the first choice for developers, now and in future years. We’re dedicated to the satisfaction and success of our owners and their guests. To learn more about franchising opportunities, contact us today. Call 1-800-286-0645 or visit hamptonfranchise.com.
This advertisement is not an offering. Federal regulations and the laws of some states regulate the offer and sale of franchises. An offering will only be made in compliance with those regulations and laws, which may require providing you with a disclosure document. (MN Reg # F-5833) © 2010 Hilton Worldwide. All Rights Reserved 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA 22101
13 Hampton Inn & Suites Miami South/Homestead, FL
© 2010 Hilton Worldwide